Healthy Wholesome Meals for the busy Student
- 375 g Eskort Gold Medal Mini Pork Sausages
- 400 g new potatoes, par boiled
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 4 sprig thyme
- olive oil
- 30 ml balsamic vinegar (optional)
- 250 g button mushrooms, wiped
- 3 tomatoes cut into wedges or 200 g cherry tomatoes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 180ºC. Place sausages, thyme, onion and new potatoes into a roasting pan, drizzle with oil and roast for 15 minutes. Add remaining ingredients, season and roast for 10 - 15 minutes until cooked. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve immediately.
Options: Substitute 8 Eskort Gold Medal Pork Sausages for Eskort Gold Medal Mini Pork Sausages. Add a packet of Eskort Rindless Back Bacon and cook for the last 10 - 15 minutes. Try this dish with a few chilli flakes.
Recipe reprinted with permission of Eskort.com.